Here comes the Microsoft TechDays 2011
I have the pleasure to announce you that I will speak on two sessions during the next Microsoft TechDays in Paris.
First one will focus on how to find and destroy bugs: “What if Sherlock Homes did debugging ?”.
Second one will highlight major changes in the kernel of new Microsoft operating system: “Kernel changes in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2”.
I will post the PowerPoint files after the sessions, and a video link if I can find it. Sadly, it will be in French…but I’ll develop on BugSlasher a few things that I learned doing those sessions.
Hope I can see you there!
- How to troubleshot native memory leaks on Windows: GFlags and UMDH
- Who the hell killed my process?
- An introduction to WinDbg for developpers
- [French] Les nouveautes du noyau de Windows 7 et de Windows 2008 R2
- [French] Et si Sherlock Holmes faisait du debugging
- How to debug a process as soon as it starts with WinDbg or Visual Studio 2010
- How to break on a function only when a parameter have a specific value (without source code, in WinDbg or… Visual Studio 2010!)
- How to set breakpoints without source code in Visual Studio 2010
- How to create and use a Custom COM Marshaler in .NET
- The TechDays 2011 are over