An introduction to WinDbg for developpers
Kirk Evans from Microsoft posts a nice introduction to WinDbg for developers on his blog, I recommend anybody who wants to unleashed his true debugging power to check it out: Intro to WinDbg for .NET developpers.
- How to troubleshot native memory leaks on Windows: GFlags and UMDH
- Who the hell killed my process?
- An introduction to WinDbg for developpers
- [French] Les nouveautes du noyau de Windows 7 et de Windows 2008 R2
- [French] Et si Sherlock Holmes faisait du debugging
- How to debug a process as soon as it starts with WinDbg or Visual Studio 2010
- How to break on a function only when a parameter have a specific value (without source code, in WinDbg or… Visual Studio 2010!)
- How to set breakpoints without source code in Visual Studio 2010
- How to create and use a Custom COM Marshaler in .NET
- The TechDays 2011 are over