The TechDays 2011 are over
Let me share a nice picture took by a friend of mine during my Windows 7 kernel session:
Here is a link to the PowerPoint documents (in French!):
I’ll share some media content as soon as it’s available. In the meantime, I would like to thanks all the people who came to those sessions, my two co-speakers (Herve ‘kernel debugger’ Chapalain and Gilles ‘Captain C++’ Guimard), Eric Vernie who let me do this sessions, and of course Bruno Boucard, without whom none of this would happen.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- How to troubleshot native memory leaks on Windows: GFlags and UMDH
- Who the hell killed my process?
- An introduction to WinDbg for developpers
- [French] Les nouveautes du noyau de Windows 7 et de Windows 2008 R2
- [French] Et si Sherlock Holmes faisait du debugging
- How to debug a process as soon as it starts with WinDbg or Visual Studio 2010
- How to break on a function only when a parameter have a specific value (without source code, in WinDbg or… Visual Studio 2010!)
- How to set breakpoints without source code in Visual Studio 2010
- How to create and use a Custom COM Marshaler in .NET
- The TechDays 2011 are over